Proven Interview Strategies that Win
How to Build your Confidence, Excel in your Interview and get the Position you Want
Executive Career Move provides interview advice, interview coaching and e-books on interview techniques to assist professionals and executives in their career move and career transitioning.
The saying “knowledge is power” is true when it comes to personal and professional preparation for a job interview.
In fact approximately 80% of interview success depends on job interview preparation.
Our career advice and career coaching in interview skills and interviewing techniques include the following:
- How to build your confidence, ace your interview and get the job you want
- Discover the “hidden” secrets of successful interview preparation
- 7 powerful tips that help you nail your next job interview
- 10 vital steps to take before a job interview… when you are invited to an interview you are not physically present for… how do you make a huge impression from a distance?
- How to showcase your personal brand in a job interview
- Learn how to answer difficult interview questions such as employment gaps, redundancy, salary packages, and being overqualified
- Discover the 4 secret key areas of interview questions and how to prepare and answer these confidently
- Learn how to prepare and use personal career stories effectively and appropriately to enhance credibility
- Inject ‘sizzle’ into your interview by bringing your Resumé to life
- Learn how to prepare relevant and insightful questions to ask at the interview
- Learn how to quietly and competently demonstrate the top twenty interview tips in your interview
- Learn how to confidently prepare for a second and subsequent interview including psychometric testing