- Providing for your family
- Paying your bills/mortgage
- Re-entering the workforce after years of being “off the market”
- Finding a stable career that utilizes your skills, ignites your passions and aligns with your purpose
- Standing out from the crowd (especially when pursuing hard-to-get executive or upper-level managerial positions)
- Being stuck in a meaning-less job thinking there must be more to life than this
Resumés that Work: How to write a professional resume that gets you the interview
If you are reading this you are have probably been made redundant or are seeking a new career that is more meaningful and fulfilling.
The question is: Are you ‘resumé ready’ and…
Is your resumé cutting edge and up to date, to ensure you stand out from the crowd and get that interview… every time?
Then keep reading and discover…
How To Write A Professional Resume That Doubles Your Chances of Landing an Interview And The Job …
…In Our Blue Print For Success …
“Resumés that work”
E-Book By Dr Edward Gifford
The question you may be asking is “why should I pay for this book when I can get so much free information online?”…very simple…
…Because the information in this e-Book has a 91.4% success rate of getting you the interview!
Apply the tools, tips and strategies in your copy of Resumés that Work and join the 91.4% who successfully secured an interview for their position of choice… first up in most cases.
So here’s another key question to ask …
…Is your 6 seconds of fame enough to land you an interview?
You may be shocked to know that the average recruiter spends a mere 6 seconds reviewing a resumé.
According to Talent Function Group LLC, on average 250 resumés are received for each corporate job opening.
And it gets worse… if you post your resumé online on a major job site so that a recruiter can find it, you are facing stiff competition because 427,000 other resumé are posted each and every week.
What you need is a blue print for success that ensures your stand out from the crowd and double your chances of landing the interview.
If you are a professional or executive who has previously been “head hunted” or has been in the same position for a long time, you will be very surprised at how writing a good resumé that gets noticed has changed.
But don’t take my word for it…
Here’s what one client had to say after applying the proven strategies, principles, tools and templates from Resumés that Work by Dr Edward Gifford…
“… After every single resume I sent to a prospective employer… I was invited to attend an interview… amazing!”…Considering that it had been 12 years since I was last in the job seeking market, it was something of a shock to see how much the world had changed and to discover that I had to find new innovative ways to get the attention of recruiters and employers… And I couldn’t believe how many people were applying for the same job that I was. It was depressing.However, since applying the cutting-edge strategies in Resumes That Work by Dr Edward Gifford…
Prospective employers have commented on how quickly and easily my new Resume allowed them to see my extensive knowledge and experience and understand what unique benefits I could bring to my next role. It got me the interview.
I highly recommend Resumes that Work by Dr Edward Gifford
Robert L Haskins B.Sc. (Hons)
Right now you may have lost your job, been retrenched or just want to change or advance careers…and/or you may be worried about…
Losing your job or being retrenched can be Earth-shattering.
One day, you feel secure in your position—the next, you are left worrying about how to support your family, save for retirement or re-enter today’s competitive workforce (possibly after years or decades of working for the same company).
Now applying for jobs along with hundreds of other applicants and getting nowhere can feel very frustrating.
You may have tried to update your resume yourself or even paid to have it done professionally…
But still you’re getting very few interviews, if any… Rejection is difficult to take…and can be very depressing.
To get your resume ‘right’ is the hardest part…you need expert advice on cutting edge strategies to achieve this…and Resumés that Work E-book provides exactly that.
In Resumes That Work, you will discover…
- The 9 key principles for creating a winning “killer” resumé that positions you as the expert in your field and secures your interview
- Our tried and tested resumé templates and how to select the right one for the right position
- How to adapt and ‘tailor’ your resumé to different career and job opportunities so your employer of choice feels it has been prepared especially for them!
- The most up-to-date skills in how to address selection criteria… this is an art in itself… conquer this and your job opportunities open up considerably
- Professional tips and strategies to develop and refine your quantifiable achievement statements in order to market and ‘sell’ yourself positively to your employer of choice
- How to write compelling covers letters and how to use these reactively and proactively
- Essential tips, tricks and tactics to know about how to choose your referees and the best methods of sending out your resumé
- Discovering the secrets of using your resumé with executive search consultants and recruiters so they become trusted partners in your job search
Whether you are… in career transition… want to make a career move or have been made redundant… a professional resumé ensures you an interview and is a vital step for you to take control of and manage your professional career
Take a look…
Here’s the success Ian and Peta achieved after they applied the cutting edge strategies they got from Resumés that Work…
…My CV is now a dynamic and concise document that sells my strengths and achievements in such a way that it stands out from every other CV when applying for any executive role.
I know because I got the interview.
Ian Linton(Formally Senior Sales and Service Manager
Toyota, North Regional Office, Qld)
And here’s Peta’s success story…
“Through Edward’s book, Resumés That WorkI am now successfully in a role I have been coveting for some time.” I have always worked in government roles and found the application and interview process fairly straightforward and what I was doing was always getting me the job. This pattern of success slowly started to change over the last couple of years and I was getting fewer, if any interviews at all.
I sought feedback regarding my applications and was advised that while my Resume was good and my experience extensive, I was apparently not ‘selling’ myself enough…
…I found Dr Edward Gifford’s Resumés that Work to be the answer and it turned my career around.
As well as all the great material and advice I gained, I particularly learned to sell my transferrable skills in my CV and at the interview and how to set myself apart from all other applicants. Being Resume ready has also given me so much more confidence.
Through Edwards book, Resumés That Work I am now successfully in a role I have been coveting for some time.
I now have the confidence to challenge myself and seek out roles that previously, I felt were out of my reach.
Through Edward’s books and program, I am planning further steps to enhance my career through an innovative approach- to my CV presentation, preparation for interview and pathways to achieving my career goals.
If you are seeking to re-enter the marketplace quickly… eliminate rejection… and find a stable career that utilizes your skills and ignites your passions… then you need to be Resumé Ready today.
To receive your copy of:
Resumés that work
…How To Write A Professional Resume That Doubles Your Chances of Landing an Interview And The Job …
“Okay Edward, this sounds like a lot of fantastic information. How much is all of this going to cost?”
Your copy of the highly successful Resumés That Work E-book is just $9.95! Value $27.95 …
Why so little for cutting edge information, strategies and valuable knowledge that will ensure you of a 91.4% success rate in gaining an interview?
Simple…we just want you to be successful in your life and career and…
…This E-book is just a small part of our Program and if you are not ready to undertake the full Executive Career Move Coaching Program, then Resumés that Work will be a fantastic start for you.
FREE Extra Special Gift Bonuses
But because I have a strict policy of over-delivering value… I want to make this offer irresistible and a no-brainer.
So when you get your copy of this blue print to success, Resumes That Work… You will also receive a FREE bonus product, Value $27.
However, as this is an introductory offer, I don’t know how long I will keep this Free bonus, so don’t miss out, get your copy of Resumes That Work now!
“Interviews That Win” e-Book
Value $27… Yours Free
In this Free e-Book you’ll discover:
Proven Interviews Stragegies That Win – How to Build Your Confidence, Excel in Your Interview and Get the Position You Want, and…
- 4 secret key areas of interview questions and how to prepare and answer these confidently
- 10 vital steps to take before a job interview
- How to inject ‘sizzle and professionalism’ into your interview by bringing your Resume to life
- How to showcase your personal brand in a job interview
- How to prepare and use personal career stories and achievements effectively and appropriately to enhance credibility
- How to prepare relevant and insightful questions to ask at the first and second interview
- How to answer difficult questions about salary, gaps in career history and being overqualified
- Non-verbal behaviour that helps or hinders effective communication in the interview process
- 11 key tips in dealing and meeting with recruiters
- How to research the organisations and companies which will lead to your personally selected position
Resumés that work
…And learn “How to write a professional resume to get you the interview”
Wishing you every success
Edward Gifford Ph.D.
Principal Consultant and Director
Professional expert in helping you obtain your position of choice with your employer of choice
P.S. Remember… Apply the tools, tips and strategies in your copy of Resumés that Work and join the 91.4% who successfully secured an interview for their position of choice… first up in most cases.
P.P.S. As I said, this is an introductory offer, I don’t know how long I will keep this Free bonus or this special low price, so don’t miss out, get your copy of Resumes That Work NOW!
Resumés that Work: How to write a professional resume that gets you the interview