Professional Resumes and CV’s
Want to convert your CV into an Interview?
Whether you are in career transition, wanting to make a career move or experiencing redundancy, having a professional resume or CV that gets you noticed and ensures you an interview, is a vital step in taking control of and managing your professional career.
Executives who have previously been “head hunted” or have been in the same position for a long time, are surprised at how writing a good resume or CV has changed. Significant Executive Careers offers a professional career advice and coaching service on how to write and create an effective and compelling CV that gets you noticed.
We provide CV or Resume advice and professional coaching on the following topics:
- Types of resumes
- Structuring your resume and resume layout
- Writing a professional cover letter or not writing a cover letter
- Professional resume examples
- Resume templates
- Adapting and tailoring your resume to different roles
- How to write quantifiable achievements statements in order to market and “sell” yourself positively to your employer of choice
- How to write you career objective in alignment with your career Vision and Values
- How to write your “elevator pitch” so you can speak with clarity and confidence about your career of choice
- How to use your resume with executive search consultant
- How to respond to selection criteria