Our Purpose Statements
ECM’s Purpose (Our ‘Being’)
Executive Career Move’s ‘reason for being’ is to provide an integrated program that Inspires Success, Significance and Service in the ‘mindset’ of executives and senior professionals in their career move and to ‘realise’ the potential for success in their new role.
We also want to ensure the successful outplacement and transition of those who have been made redundant as a result of increased financial constraints affecting the job market.
For Executive Career Move, ensuring success goes beyond the financial success of internal and external stakeholders. We desire our clients and customers to experience success in all aspects of their lives. We believe the ripple effect of this holistic and integrated philosophy will positively impact the lives of individuals both personally and professionally.
ECM’s Vision (Our ‘Seeing’)
In all the organisations we work with we see ‘on-purpose’, enlightened individuals who have the potential to exhibit a high degree of self-responsibility. Both now and into the future our vision is to build loyalty to the point where our business is built on referrals.
In our coaching and on-boarding we see professionals excel because we have assisted our clients to envisage and achieve a life enhancing career path. Ultimately we want to see clients with ‘smiling faces’ as they make a difference in their own lives and the lives of others.
ECM’s Missions (Our ‘Doing’)
We will achieve our vision through offering a range of on-line and off-line services and programs which will include the following:
- Career coaching to executives, managers and senior professionals wanting to secure their ideal position and career path
- On-Boarding consultancy to ensure success in the first 100 days
- Outplacement and transition consultancy for middle to high end users.
- Executive and leadership coaching
- Training Workshops
- Published materials
- On-line career leadership and transition programs
ECM’s Values (Our ‘Choosing’)
In everything we ‘be’ ‘see’ and ‘do’, we strive for alignment and consistency with both our ‘espoused values’ and ‘values in use’. We value:
- Peace of mind
- Personal growth
- Meaningful ‘on-purpose’ lives and careers
- Life enhancing quality service & relationships
- Personal and professional alignment of Purpose
- Work-Life Integration
- The positive ‘power’ of the ‘ripple effect’
- Networking and ‘aligning’ people and ideas